beauty

Seventeen Lip Crayons Preview

Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Lip Crayons are one of my favourite lip products to use. I'm not a fan of sticky, glossy lipsticks and I seriously avoid lip glosses like the plague. I always think they look beautiful on other people, but I just feel irritated by them and I much prefer something to feel quite natural on my lips. I like to find an in between product, that give my lips a little shine without the sticky feeling that often goes with it.
Introducing the Seventeen Lip Crayons

a dupe of clinique chubby sticks, seventeen lip crayons

The Claims
"Colour yourself a quick shade of gorgeous for lips that feel moisturised and are finished with shine. Seventeen Lip Crayons give a quick slick of colour in one smooth motion."

So, do they live up to their claims?

This post is a preview of a Guest Post I have written over on the lovely Emma's Blog 
To see the full post please visit Emma's blog here: Seventeen Lip Crayons


You Might Also Like

2 comments

Follow my Twitter