hair

Braids for Short Hair

Saturday, March 05, 2016

Recently, I've noticed I can't open my Pinterest or Instagram feeds without noticing someone sporting Boxer Braids/Dutch Braids. It seems to be a pretty popular hairstyle amongst bloggers and celebrities from Perrie Edwards, to Vanessa Hudgens to Kim Kardashian. They're all rocking this fashionable hair craze. 

Now as much as I'd love to jump on the 'Boxer Braids' bandwaggon, I have one slight issue in the sense that, basically my hair is too short. There's a bit of a 'clash of the fashions' going on here I sense. You'll have seen many bloggers and celebs getting the chop recently and going for a shorter hair do, with lobs and bobs being very popular. I am one of those people who is rocking shorter hair, but I won't let that put a dampener on my lust for boxer braids. I'll simply make the best out of the situation, and here it is.

hair braids, dutch braids, boxer braids, short hair

This is a guest post for the lovely Hayely Joeann, visit her blog to see the rest of my blog post with a step by step guide of how I created this compromise of the boxer braids/dutch braids look.

Follow

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. i just follow your blog <3
    www.beautyisallaroun6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just discovered your blog and fell in love with it and your hair! Love the blue ombre effect. I am going to try out these boxer 'braids' , try and style out my roots! lol following you on all your channels x

    http://www.northernmagpie.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter