beauty

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Review | KatieLewLa

Sunday, August 25, 2013


Hi theeeeeeeere (in the voice of Alex the lion hehe)

I'm sure you've guessed what today's review is of so let's get straight to it! I was browsing in boots a while back and swatched this a few times, but in true blogger style I thought to myself, hmmmm I haven't seen many reviews of this yet so I'm not sure I want to buy it. Bit silly that really isn't it? Does anyone else have this problem? Aside from that, I went back the following week and took the plunge, the reviews have to start somewhere I thought!


There are only 3 shades to choose from which isn't very extensive but I opted for the lightest shade for the winter months when I'm looking a bit ghostly :) mwahahaha! The consistency is very thick and creamy, similar consistency to my once loved Bobbi Brown Creamy concealer however it's a little drier when applied. When this bad boy says heavy duty, by George it means heavy duty! It is very thick and masks those under eye circles very well. However, there is a draw back to this. Due to it's thick consistency it can tend to crease in any fine lines underneath the eyes (definitely would not be suitable for older women). I find that I can get round this by making sure I apply a rich moisturiser under the eyes beforehand and also I find it most successful to apply with my ring finger so as not to leave any excess product sat on top of my skin. I try to gently rub it in a little more than I usually would with a concealer. I would recommend anyone using this to apply it after an eye cream to prevent creasing and avoid cakey looking under eyes. Other than that if you're looking for a heavy duty under eye concealer on a budget then definitely give this a whirl.


Have you tried this heavy duty under eye concealer? What were you thoughts and do you have any tips for using it?
Hope you enjoy.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow my Twitter