Nails

Nails of the week - Eclipse Glitter Segments | KatieLewLa

Friday, August 23, 2013

Hello lovelies :)

This weeks nails were actually inspired by my newest craze of green eyeliner strangely enough. I've been really into green eyeliner recently, more specifically the Avon Glimmerstick Diamonds in Galactic Green. It was on a day that I was wearing this particular eyeliner that I decided I wanted to create nails to match. I found the TopShop nail polish in Eclipse amongst my stash and decided to go with that... the rest just sort of.... happened!


So I used two coats of the Topshop Nail Polish 'eclipse' which is a lovely multi toned green colour. It sort of reminds me of a mermaids tail for some odd reason. Another person on twitter mentioned it reminded them of a beetles shell which again is oddly fitting for this nail polish! The shine of this polish is like no other, it's certainly really quirky and eye catching to say the least.

I then used some Nail art tapes which I bought from a bargain ebay seller (Click here for link) and created some stripes which were inspired from Pinterest. I then decided to add some glitter to the segments using Models Own hedkandi glitter polish in 'Ibiza Mix'.


I'm really impressed with how they turned out. I think they look rather cool do you agree??

Let me know what you think to these or if you think any other colour combinations would look good.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow my Twitter