fashion

Lauren's Ladies Wear | KatieLewLa

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Hello there me lovelies :)

In today's post I wanted to give a little mention to Lauren's Ladies Wear. If you follow me on Instagram (click for link to my profile) you might have seen this picture of me wearing this New York Tigers baseball top which have been super fashionable this summer. This was my first purchase from Lauren's shop in a nearby village and I can only presume it won't be my last visit. She stocks all the latest celeb fashions at bargain prices, whether they be budget dupes or the real deal. Her stock is always rotating and following the trends and the best thing is she has a website to make online purchases! 

Head on over to the website and have a gander. There are always items on sale and some of the prices are just jaw droppingly good!
http://www.laurensladieswear.com
https://www.facebook.com/LaurensLadiesWear


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Oh I love this! Will check them out :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Glad you like it :) she has some great items x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks sweet. It's also available on Amazon if she doesn't have any left x

      Delete
  4. What a great website she's got - loving all the dresses!

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter