Nails

Nails of the week - Barry M Mint Green Daisies | KatieLewLa

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Barry M mint green nails

Good evening me lovelies! 
Firstly, apologies that my images aren't as good quality as usual. I appear to be having problems with my camera so these were taken on my iPhone. I hope they're not too off putting!

So this weeks nails are using the lovely mint green from the Barry M pastels range which I am really loving this summer.
They were super super easy to create using only nail polishes and a dotting tool :)

I first painted my nails with two coats of the lovely Barry M nail polish. Two coats was plenty and left my nails with a lovely smooth, glossy finish which dried pretty quickly. After they had dried I used my dotting tool to create 5 petals and 1 dot in the centre. After these had dried I went over the centre white dot with a glitter polish to add a bit of sparkle. I coated these with a top coat and voila! Easy peasy lemon squeezy. Although I'm not going to lie, the first time I attempted these a couple of years ago they did slightly resemble fried eggs so make sure to have a practice first hehe.

barry m mint green daisy nails
Hope you enjoy....


You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Really bright and pretty. I love the design x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're super easy to do as well without the need for a steady hand :) x

      Delete
  2. love the flowers they look so cute! xx
    sarah x
    www.simplysarahlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mint greed is one of my favourite Barry M polishes! Looks so cute with the flowers!

    @conceptofbudd
    conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it too, Some of their other pastels i'm not too fond of but this ones a definite winner :) x

      Delete
  4. this is so lovely. I love this pattern so much. I'm doing this on my nails next, what a lovely pattern. I love this post so much. The flowers look so cute and fun :D
    Louise & Rachel xxx
    Louchelles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh please send me the link if you do :) I'd love to see them x

      Delete
  5. Absolutely LOVE the mint green shade! Must buy it!!!
    And it's such a cute design!

    www.nailthelook.blogspot.com Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good quality polish as well i find :) x

      Delete
  6. I had bad luck with this polish :(

    http://lizlovesmakeupx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your nail art! I'm absolutely terrible at trying to do anything than paint my nails in a block colour!

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever tried creating the designs on a food bag e.g. a sealy sandwich bag and then transferring them onto your nails. It's a great way to get a better handle on it x

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I most certainly agree :) my summer favourite so far I think x

      Delete
  9. Thanks sweet :) glad you like it x

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter