beauty

Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser Review | KatieLewLa

Saturday, July 06, 2013

Rise & Shiiiiiine :)

Another lovely day again today (Yippeeeeeeee) So i'm getting this post out early and going to sit in my garden to sun it up for the rest of the day with a good book! That is the life!

Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser Review

Today is the second review in my 3 day review series and you've probably guessed it will be a review of the Clean & Clear dual action moisturiser.



I bought my first bottle of this a few months ago when it was on offer in Tesco for £2. I've seen a few beauty bloggers mention it before and I'd been having a really bad time with my skin. So for £2 I couldn't really go wrong for trying it.

The claims.....


Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser Review

"Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser combines oil-free moisturisers which won't clog pores with a proven spot-fighting ingredient to help prevent spots and blemishes. Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and beautiful everyday."

Does it deliver.....? It certainly has for me. I was going through such a bad time with my skin - yes I got to the bottom of it which will be talked about in more depth in my next review - and I was desperate for something that would help clear up my spots without drying out my skin. I tried using all sorts that just dried my skin out because they were too strong and I settled on using this and only this twice a day for about 2 weeks to see if there were any results. I applied it in a morning underneath my make-up and it wears really well. It doesn't leave any residue on the skin at all so it works as a great make-up base and kept my skin looking shine free for longer. I would advise to avoid the eye area when applying this as it has some rather powerful ingredients and might cause stinging and irritation if applied to close to the sensitive eye area.

The results?
I love that this moisturiser works great for helping to combat spots but without drying your skin out. It gave other areas of my skin the moisture it needed whilst still targeting those problem areas. My skin isn't overly oily and it's worked great for me but I would also say that this would be great for those with oilier skin who want to control their shine throughout the day underneath makeup. I believe this moisturiser could also be used as a sort of spot treatment. On occasion when I've had a pesky visitor to my face I've just applied a blob of this to the targeted area and it has severely sped up it's disappearing process. Any spots I do get a most certainly disappearing faster than usual and that results in a much happier Katie :)


Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser Review


Another magic use?
My reasons for loving this product really do go on. I've also found this product great for applying to the tops of my arms, chest or back if I get any nasty blemishes there too. Sometimes in the warmer weather a nasty visitor will appear on my chest area or the tops of my arms. Teamed up with some body scrub, an application of this soon helps to send them on their way and for that I thank the salicylic acid. So maybe if you don't suffer from breakouts on your face but get them elsewhere this might be helpful for you too. You don't often see body moisturisers targeted at this particular problem but I find this does the trick quite successfully.

I would definitely re-purchase this and I already have done since. It's a great product for me with many many uses and I can see it always being a staple in my beauty regime in the future. Such a bargain saviour!!

It's widely available and easy peasy to find in pretty much any supermarket, boots or superdrug!

Hope this has been useful.



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great review! Definitely going to try this out'
    Georgia xx
    www.fortheloveof-thrift.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a new moisturizer, might have to try this out if I can find it!

    Liz
    lizlovesmakeupx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to use this all the time in my teens and it worked wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use this all the time now! It's my holy-grail moisturiser! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this moisturiser! Loved your review also x

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter