lifestyle

Kindle Paperwhite | KatieLewLa

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Today's post is something a little different but of something I would really love to share with my readers who may be interested. If you're anything like me (a hopeless romantic that enjoys reading) then I think this might appeal to you :)


For christmas I received the new Kindle Paper white which has encouraged me to start reading again. I love reading a good book and being sucked in by the characters (suckerrrr) which is why I want to mention this particular book.

I'm a complete hopeless romantic (yes it's quite pathetic) but in reality men aren't really that romantic are they? So my solution to needing this fix is by reading a soppy romantic novel and this one fits the bill perfectly. Its such an easy read and grabbed me from start to finish. Its the first book I read on my kindle to see how I'd get on with in & let me tell you... WOW. The fact that I can read at night with the new kindle has been quite a problem, I could not put this down and read it in about 3 days, oooops!

It's a story of two childhood friends who have both had difficult upbringings and found comfort in each other amongst it all. But when their friendship has the possibility of becoming more it proves difficult for one of them who flees and covers up her past to make her life easier. Its so so so sweet & is most certainly worth a read.

Next in line is another romantic novel by the same author Jessica Sorenson


Hope you enjoyed this post :)



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This looks like such a sweet book, I think I need to read it! I'm like you in that I love a good soppy love story...vom!

    Jo xx
    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe no hope for us hopeless romantics is there lol it's really good I think you'll like it :) Do you have a kindle? I could email you the epub if you want xxx

      Delete
  2. I downloaded this a few days ago and can't wait to read it. I carry my kindle with me everywhere, so I can easily read a book in a day or two!

    fromrachaelclaire.blogspot.co.uk

    Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post huni, looks like a good read! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a very easy and enjoyable read :) xxx

      Delete
  4. vb Hello there! I really enjoy reading your blog and I got here by the Expose Your Blog website surfing. Keep up the great writing and sharing on your blog. I look forwa.brd to the next round of surfing and learning something new from you! Cheers and Happy New Year 2013 to you!
    Sincerely,
    Cherelynn
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I've not heard of that website before I'll have to check it out :) love to know where my readers are from thank you xxx

      Delete

Follow my Twitter