lifestyle

10,000 views - Thank you | KatieLewLa

Friday, January 25, 2013


10,000 views - Thank you

Today is a GOOD day!!

On the 19th of June 2012 I sat down and wrote my first blog post! I'd admired others blogs for quite a while and decided to begin my own. All I can really say is that I am so glad that I did. Not only has it been a lovely little creative hobby for me, I've had the pleasure of chatting to many other bloggers with the same interests which I would say is the best part.



The blogging community is such a friendly one and I wouldn't have achieved what I have so far without the support of many other bloggers. Now that I've passed a few milestones I absolutely love helping out others who have just set out on their blogging journey. I respect those who've helped to get me where I am and I thrive to do the same for others.

I never imagined that my little blog would become quite so popular. To many 10,000 views might not seem like a lot, but I only ever started my blog out of enjoyment, so for me to reach this milestone feels like a great achievement! I'm so pleased that many other bloggers and beauty addicts enjoy reading my blog, it makes all my efforts so worth while that I'll continue for as long as I can.

Reading comments and lovely emails from readers is one of the greatest feelings (sick bucket). I honestly have gained so much confidence from all the lovely feedback I've had on my posts and twitter. You really are a lovely lovely lot!!


To anyone who is considering writing their own blog my advice is GO FOR IT! What could you possibly have to lose? People are so supportive and as long as you enjoy what you're doing isn't that all that counts?



I'd like to give a quick mention to Shay from http://www.shayyinwonderland.com who was my 300th follower today :D (another milestone) So glad that she followed me as I've now discovered her lovely blog. Go have a nose.....

Hope you enjoy


You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Congrats on these milestones sweetie. Just keep it going & have fun :) The rest will come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations hun you should be proud of your blog x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post...Congrats on 10,000 views an amazing milestone xoxo

    -Jessica
    http://www.simplyjess4u.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations doll!!
    I just discovered your blog via #bbloggers chat and it is SO pretty!!
    You have one new follower :)
    N xoxo
    The Blonde Ethos

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!! AND the owls are soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet post Katie- here's to the next 10,000 views and beyond. And how cute are those little owls!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable :) My mum bought me them (she knows me so well) xxx

      Delete
  7. Congrats! Your blog is so pretty! :)

    xo
    nathalista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your blogging milestone! I found you through Bloggers and got eager to check you out. I'm your newest follower! Hope to see you in my blog too. xx

    It's me Kaye!
    Itsmekikay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will most certainly check yours out when I get chance xxx

      Delete
  9. Congratulations on some huge milestones... plus you've jumped from 300 to over 325 followers already too! This is a gorgeous looking blog, I'm a new follower and I'm looking forward to your posts :)
    Shushkat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post and blog in general :) Love the owls! X

    www.beths1986.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter