beauty

Boots and TKMaxx Mini Haul | KatieLewLa

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hello again my lovelies :) 

Another mini haul today, but this time its a Boots/TKMaxx Haul.

I went to boots today with the intention of getting just a lighter coloured lasting perfection........ Ooooops!! (You know how it is)

Boots and TKMaxx Mini Haul, rimmel, collection 2000, it's a 10

So I hovered around the make-up aisles for a while and picked up the lasting perfection which I needed. You all know all you need to about the lasting perfection. Basically there is no other drugstore/highstreet brand that beats it! Its great coverage for under eyes and blemishes, lasts all day and lasts for a pretty long time! Win win!

I've been going through a phase of using pencil eyeliners recently but when i'm at uni for 10 hours a day, the pencils just don't cut it i'm afraid. I fished out my trusty felt tip liner and reminisced about how much I actually love this item. Now I wouldn't say it stays on for 24 hours, barely even 12 to be honest (who wears eyeliner for 24 hours really?) but, it's only small and fits in my travel make-up bag perfectly if I want to touch up throughout the day! I hear many people rave about the soap & glory version of this and to be honest this has always been good enough for me so I haven't tried it. Is it any better?


Boots and TKMaxx Mini Haul, rimmel, collection 2000, it's a 10

The new Maybelline Volume Express Rocket Volume mascara (what a mouthful) was on an introductory promotion offer for just £5.99. It really caught my eye on the end of almost every aisle so after making my way up and down a few times I decided to pick one up and try it! The brush is plastic/rubber and has many bristles which is the kind I usually prefer. I haven't tried many of Maybellines mascara but hopefully there will be a review soon!


Boots and TKMaxx Mini Haul, rimmel, collection 2000, it's a 10

Finally after wandering aimlessly through boots for a while I nipped into TKMaxx to see what different one off items they had in. I got SOOOO excited when I saw the it's a 10 miracle leave-in product. I first read about this on Fleurs blog which I'm sure you're all familiar with and she absolutely swears by it. I have a nightmare trying to comb through my hair after a shower so if this works as well as it has for others I will be one happy happy bean!

So that's todays little haul! I'm hoping there's a gem in my purchases :D

Hope you enjoy


You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. TK Maxx is so good for beauty lately :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they had so many other things I wanted but I limited myself to this xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm desperate to get my hands on it's a 10! xo

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI :) I love your page !! Im also loving the maybelline rocket mascara , it is one of my go to mascara now , I think it cause I love the brush !! also im a new follower of your and Id love if you could follow back :)

    Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo thats good to hear, can't wait to try it xxx

      Delete
  4. You wil have to review all these fab products and maybe do a FOTD hehe I'm definitely a new follower of your fab blog! It's brill! Do you think you could check out mine and maybe have a cheeky follow back please? Thank you xx http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk I'm also following you on twiter now! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not too confident with the camera up close and personal but I might one day lol :S xxx

      Delete
  5. Looking forward to your review on the Maybelline Volume Express Rocket Volume mascara (thats a mouthful)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi just found your blog! REALLY helpful post because I didn't know tkmaxx sold It's a 10! So this is a great find :) can't wait to purchase it, thanks again hehe! Anyways, lovely blog.

    If you have a chance take a peek at my blog? www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com
    If you like it we could follow each other? :D Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I'll have a look :) Glad I helped hehe xxx

      Delete
  7. Great haul! I really want the 10 miracle leave in, must have a look in TK Maxx xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been searching for aaaaages and just dropped lucky I guess :) whooopie! xxx

      Delete
  8. I have heard great things bout this concealer, can't wait to try it out!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've just bought that mascara, so I hope it's a good one! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh i was in tk maxx yesterday! it's fab isnt it!
    The one near me is selling lots of Jemma kidd items ! x

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter