Nails

Nails of the week - 2013 OPI skyfall | KatieLewLa

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Apologies again for my lack of posting! As previously mentioned I've become a workaholic!!!

These might be ever so slightly delayed (oooops) but without further ado these are my New Year nails!! 

They were pretty rushed so the numbers aren't great (imagine what my right hand looked like haha) but you get the general idea :)

Nails of the week - 2013 OPI skyfall

Below is a gift I received for christmas from my partners Grandma (how amazing is she!) (apologies to those of you with grandmas who buy you unfashionable items and reindeer jumpers hehehe)


OPI skyfall nail set


The colours in this skyfall set are really really nice, right up my street! I particularly LOVE the glittery black polish which isn't too visible in this picture but I cannot wait to use it and then you'll be able to get a better view :)

The glitter polish is very similar to a Models own in Ibiza mix (is it? I'm not 100% sure) which might be more affordable if you like this and don't want to splash out too much. Very very similar!

The red I used for these nails does take a few coats and I found that when I brushed over it wasn't very even and brushed off some of the other polish leaving clear streaks, although this might be what I put on underneath I'm not 100% sure, so apologies if it is just me and my choice of base coat. They do stay chip free for quite a long time and look great and glossy!

Hope you enjoy





You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Oh you lucky bum, I've had my eye on the Skyfall set for ages! Looks lushhh.
    ..and if you're ever passing through my blog Katie, do say hi!
    Kerry x
    from Kerralina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe wasn't expecting it at all!!

      Following you now sweetie :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Love the look of this set! She is one cool grandma! xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love OPI nail varnish. I seem to collect it and never find the time to actually do my nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a ridiculous collection of nail varnishes :S it's unhealthy haha xxx

      Delete
  4. This is such a cool idea, I love that OPI nails set, the colours are gorgeous xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice, I can't wait to try the black xxx

      Delete
  5. Hello! Wow what a beautiful collection of OPI dedicated to 007!
    I wanted to take me too!
    Congratulations for your blog, it is simply delicious!
    Would you care if we were to follow each other? I would be so pleased!
    http://ilmondodilella88.blogspot.it/
    I'll be waiting!

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter