lifestyle

Instagram and it's Creative Possibilities

Thursday, February 11, 2016



Is anyone else absolutely Loving (with a capital L) Instagram at the moment? It's such an easy way to keep followers up to date with what goes on behind the blogging and people are creating such beautiful Instagram feeds right now it's becoming something of an art.
I love looking through beautifully designed Instagram feeds, whether they be white spaced, black and white or colour hues etc. People are being so create with Instagram recently and so many Instagrammers are catching my eye with their beautifully unique designs.


I have recently started a bit of an Instagram design of my own, using quotes to break up my photos a little and give my followers some weekly Inspiration and variety.

I get excited about posting photo's so that I can get to another quote - aren't I sad?

I'd love for you to follow my Instagram if you like what you see here. I often post things that aren't included on my blog so you get that little bit extra.


Let me know in the comments or on twitter if you'd like to know more about how I edit my photos for Instagram. I thoroughly enjoy it, maybe a little too much!


Follow

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow my Twitter