hair

Bleach London Reincarnation Mask Review

Saturday, September 12, 2015

bleach london reincarnation mask review, bleach london, hair mask, blonde hair, hair treatment, haircare, hair care, bleached hair, split ends, dry hair, moisturising, hydrating, bleach, ombre, coloured, lob, ash blonde, violet toning,

Just a little collaboration of photo's to start by showing you what my hair has been through in the past few years. It's been bleached to the fullest, grown out into a natural ombre, wildly coloured, bleached some more and to do all of that without any damage is quite frankly impossible. Hands up, whose made the mistake of trying to do a DIY bleach job and ended up frying your hair? (hand flies up)! We live and learn, and I'll never do an at home bleach again! Ever!!! 

At the end of last year I had the chop because my hair was becoming such a pain to manage and since I loved the 'lob' fashion, that was convincing enough. Having cut my hair above my shoulders I had cut out most of the previous bodge job bleach blonde, so my hair was fresh, natural and in the best condition it had been in years. I was determined not to go down the slippery slope again, hence the reason I visited the hairdressers. In the past few months my hairdresser has lightened my hair gradually. You need to have patience with these things. We all want to have instant ash blonde hair without having to go through any brassy phases, but the reality is that without doing severe damage to your hair, that just isn't possible or recommended.

So after two appointments at the hairdressers I have now achieved an ashy blonde hairdo that I am proud to call my own, and I can honestly say my hair is in great condition. I've been through enough products to know which are good for my hair and which are a waste of my money and I truly believe that without the products I am currently using my hair would be a lot worse off. Earlier this week I shared with you my two favourite violet toning treatments which help to keep my blonde locks looking ashy and without brassiness. You can find that post here! But today I want to share with you my favourite hair mask for treating bleached or coloured hair.

Introducing Bleach London Reincarnation Mask...
bleach london reincarnation mask review, bleach london, hair mask, blonde hair, hair treatment, haircare, hair care, bleached hair, split ends, dry hair, moisturising, hydrating, bleach, ombre, coloured, lob, ash blonde, violet toning,

I originally came across this product when I bought a Bleach London colour kit. It came in a sample size and I was amazed at how it made my hair feel so I went and bought the full size. At just £6 for 200ml it's a lot cheaper than hair masks I've bought in the past and you only need to use a small amount so it will last for a long time. I like to use my products for quite a while before I review them, so as you can see quite a lot of this conditioner has been used. 

This product claims to hydrate thirsty, bleached or coloured hair and to improve elasticity. Now does it do what it says on the tin? Yes, absolutely! Previously when I'd bleached my hair I found that I lost so much hair when washing it, it was so bad I'd end up blocking the plug hole (absolutely gross, I know). But since I've been using this product my hair has remained strong and healthy, without losing excessive amounts of hair in the shower. I rarely lose any strands when washing or combing my hair because the strength is amazing. In terms of hydration and moisture this mask works like a dream. It contains Sunflower Seed extracts which help retain moisture in the hair and also add shine and this is something it achieves outstandingly. After I've used this mask my hair is so soft, manageable and easy to comb through. I actually get excited applying it because I know how much my hair is going to thank me for it. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all, it leaves it feeling soft and bouncy with a shine that my hair has never known before now. Basically I could not live without a bottle of this, I use it about once a week and only need to use a small amount since my hair isn't too long anymore, I apply it from the mid lengths to the ends of my hair and leave it on for about 15 minutes and it works like a dream.

I would strongly recommend that those with dry bleached or coloured hair try the Bleach London Reincarnation Mask. I understand that every ones hair reacts differently to products but for me this has been a lifesaver at preventing my hair from becoming dry and brittle from bleaching. I love it.


So check out my earlier post if you're interested in violet toning treatments for blonde hair below;
and watch out for my next Blonde Haircare post which will be a review of another shampoo and conditioner for blonde hair which can be used more regularly.

What are your favourite hair masks?



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I made the mistake of an at home bleach job when I was 18, completely frazzled my hair, I was far too impatient to let the hairdresser do it gradually!

    This sounds fab though, even though my hair is au-naturel these days, I still like to give it a bit of TLC with a mask so might give this one a go.

    Sophs xx
    The Sopho Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really hydrating and such good value it's worth a shot :) xx

      Delete
  2. I might have to have a look for this as it sounds amazing and is so reasonably priced. My hair is in very good condition as it's mostly been left alone until I started dying it five years ago. However, yesterday I had it stripped and re-dyed (as well as washed three times, dried three times and curled) and although it appears to have come out of it well I really want to take care of my new colour and my hair in the future x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I don't realise how dehydrated my hair has been feeling until I use this and notice how much healthier it feels <3 it's amazing stuff! X

      Delete
  3. Mine was so over bleached that it was like elastic when wet! Never again. I'm yet to try a hair mask.. Might invest or add it to my Xmas list? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Victoria, you needed to try this. I am never without some :) amazing stuff. Hope you're all well <3 xx

      Delete
  4. I use this mask on my brightly coloured plum hair, even though it hasn't been bleached. This mask helps keep the colour bright and keeps my hair strong. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter