fashion

Bright and Pastel Hair Colours

Wednesday, May 04, 2016

My hair is very blonde right now and come Thursday it will be prepped and ready for pastel perfection. Me, being the overly organised individual that I am have hoarded many different hair colours to start experimenting with as soon as my hair lightening journey is complete. I have a variety of brands, colours and depth of pigment to get creative with and I can't quite decide where to go first? Does anyone have any suggestion?

I find myself spending countless minutes searching through colourful hair ideas which is evident from my Colourful Hair board on Pinterest, and the possibilities are endless.

la riche directions, schwarzkopf ultra brights, bleach london,

I have experimented a lot with my hair in the past as you will notice - particularly if you follow my Instagram Feed but never have I applied colours to my hair when it has been this light. I'm really excited to see what pastel effects I can achieve by experimenting with mixing different colours and conditioners together. Some of the colours I have here, such as the Schwarzkopf Ultra Brights in Purple Punk are very bright, pigmented colour. However you can alter these to your preference by adding a regular conditioner until you achieve the desired colour.

The fact that none of these colours contain any damaging chemicals makes it a fun, harm-free experiment that I am so excited to begin.

If you haven't yet seen my hair transformation then follow this link to see how I went from Brunette to Blonde with Magibond in one salon session.
brunette to blonde using magibond
I'd love to hear your thoughts on where I should start with my crazy colour hair experience. I'm clearly feeling strongly about purple shades (mainly because they're the easiest colour fade to manage) but I am honestly open to try anything.

Let me know your thoughts or recommendations for products.

Don't forget to follow me via the links below to keep up with all the latest from KatieLewLa.

Follow

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have used every single product in this post! Haha! I'm currently using Feria to top up my XXL Live red hair but next I'm fading out to go Bleach London Awkward Peach! Love your hair by the way and purple will be amazing! I adored having purple hair but my skin tone is more towards reds and pinks :D <3

    Feria by L'oreal Paris is a recommendation of mine. It stays in as long as your care for your hair but as soon as your ready to fade and remove, it comes out with no colour build up or residue!

    Gillie Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm playing around with different colours in the hope that I'll find one which I love so much that I want to make it permanent :) x

      Delete

Follow my Twitter