lifestyle

Guess whose back | KatieLewLa | Bloglovin

Sunday, June 30, 2013


Hellooo my lovelies!

You may have noticed than I've been lacking in the blog post department quite recently and I'm here to explain why..

On the 10th of May at approximately 1:30pm I embarked on the fulfilling journey of moving home :) I've since moved out of my parents house and into a lovely new home with my other half. A big step right? It's been a lovely, stressful, exciting, tiring experience but I can finally say that we're getting somewhere. We've had an absolute nightmare trying to get our internet sorted and finally, yesterday (a month or so later) we became connected to the world once again! I could not be more thrilled. The only times I've been able to post on my little space over the past few weeks is whilst poaching other peoples internet and now those days are in the past! Yippeeeeeeee!!

I'm back, and with a vengeance! To post as much as I possibly can over the next few weeks to make up for the lack of posts since my move and let me tell you, I have much to share. From a holiday to center parcs and a beautiful wedding in the New Forest to a current skincare video and a much anticipated Clarisonic Mia 2 review so watch this space!!

I'm so pleased to be back in touch with you all and am eager to get writing again. You'll be hearing A LOT from me in the next few weeks while I'm off uni so get used to me :) hehe!!

P.S I don't know how true the whole GFC monstrosity is but if you're worried about it and don't want to lose me then please follow me via an alternative method. The most popular seeming to be Bloglovin. Click the link below to take you there :)


Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congrats on moving home! How exciting! Glad to have you back! xX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh congratulations on moving home! I move in with my fella at some point in August, I'm anxious but excited too :D

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter