lifestyle

Jessica Sorenson The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden Book Review | KatieLewLa

Saturday, June 01, 2013

Well helloooooo there :)

Feels like absolutely forever since I last posted! I'm working on a bit of an explanation post about that just to let you know why I've been a bit MIA recently. Please bare with me....

Anyway, todays post is another little book post for those of you romance/book lovers like me.

Jessica Sorenson The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden Book Review

A few months ago I posted about a book by Jessica Sorensen which I absolutely adored called The secret of Ella and Micha. It was that book that led me to read another of hers as I enjoyed it that much. I loved this one even more :) Jessica's books are so simple to follow and are most enjoyable.

The coincidence of Callie & Kayden is a story of two young adults who have both suffered or are suffering from some form of trauma. They've known each other for quite a long time but become closer by coincidence when Callie is in the wrong place at the right time (sounds crazy I know). The story is of both characters and how they grow closer together, helping one another to confront their demons. It's such a gripping, sweet, intense and quite sexy book. What more could you want? I really thoroughly enjoyed reading this book but the most annoying part is that it ends on SUCH a cliffhanger that I don't know how on earth I'm going to be able to wait until the next one comes out in August :( I hate when that happens. I wish I'd read it slower or waited until August to read it so I could read the next one straight after. Oh well, guess I'll just have to be patient.

As I've said before if you're anything like me (a complete hopeless romantic) then I can see no reason why you would not read this book. It's only relatively short, but would be perfect for sitting out in the garden with on a hot sunny day and believe me it will take you on an emotional roller coaster. 

Have a little look at Jessica Sorensens Blog to find out a bit more about her writing or purchase her books :) You won't regret it romance lovers!

Hope you enjoy.



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I read this book awhile back, and completely agree! It was so good, and I just hate waiting to read the next one!

    <3 Julie
    www.ohsokansas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read a few JS books and have loved them, so I think I'm defo going to have to get this one too... and the main character has my name!

    cllrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This definitely sounds like my kind of book, looks like it will be my next read! Nice to see you're back again :) xx

    paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this book and fell in love, can't wait till the second one now! :)

    boldinballerinass.co.uk

    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love romance novels and I'm off on holiday next week so I'm looking for that perfect book to read whilst I'm away will have to look into this one. Thanks for sharing lovely xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on the look out for a good read while I'm on holiday, keeping an eye out for this Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A story about two young adults tied together only from a horrible incident in their past but are inexplicably drawn to each other when their paths cross again. They begin to discover faith in each other to share what they need to heal from terrible events in their past. A love story with truth and strength & sizzling chemistry!! A story with sad beginnings that do indeed lead to redemption.

    Zaira Lynn (Skagway Alaska)

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter