beauty

Instagram Diary #1 | KatieLewLa

Friday, March 15, 2013

Good Morning Readers :)

Today is my first ever instagram post.... I've been posting rather a lot on instagram recently so decided to share a few pics with those of you who might not follow me on there already. I've tried to make it a little more interesting and add a few cute little pics.

katielewla Instagram Diary #1






From left to right in rows.

1. BuyaPowa deep pore clarisonic brush head 2. Smokey Eyes 3. Lovely snow view from my bedroom 4. OOTN- Neyo
5. FOTD- Neyo 6. My Long Tong 7. Magazine Freebie <3 8. New skincare routine (which I'm loving!)
9. Tkmaxx bargain denman brush 10. peekaboo (tree house) 11. Pastel hair colour 12. SUDOCREM FAAACE!
13. 17 beauty buys 14. cute kitchen stuff for my new home 15. Clinique repair wear eye cream 16. Mr Tiger!!

Please let me know what you think to this post :) Might just do them more often if you liiiiiike.

Hope you enjoy


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I actually really like the freebie, im not too good with oils on my hair with it being so fine but i loved this one :) Number 10 is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice how you've started doing Instagram diary posts :-) I always like these!

    http://j4miejohnston.blogspot.co.uk/

    Jamie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie are those facial brushes any good? I've been wondering about them for a while now...?

    Sophs x

    www.laviesophie.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter