beauty

Next Diamonds Eau De Parfum Review | KatieLewLa

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Next Diamonds Eau De Parfum Review

Today's review is on the Next Diamonds Parfum :)




Someone bought my mum this for her birthday last year and I remember walking around all day when I was out shopping with her saying "I swear I keep smelling soap & glory". It wasn't until I got home that I realised it was this parfum that she was wearing. Smells lovely just like the soap & glory products and it's a fraction of the price of the soap & glory parfum at only £10 (Click here for link). So for christmas my mum bought me some of this parfum because I loved the smell of it so much.

The bottle is pretty simple but looks good nonetheless and the scent lasts for a good few hours. It's quite subtle and not too strong/overpowering which is great for me as it doesn't give me headache like many others do.

If you're a fan of the soap & glory scent then you should definitely give this a whirl :)

Next Diamonds Eau De Parfum Review

I'm really liking my recent photography done outside :) you can't beat natural lighting when the sun's shining. (very rare in this country).

Hope you enjoy


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i love next's perfumes! There is this one I really love but the name is just not coming to mind!

    Please check out my blog if you have the time x
    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the next perfumes! When I worked there I would always use my discount to buy them and when we had our crazy sales we always got first pick of the sale stuff the night before and I would always stash loads away ready to buy. Diamonds smells so good!! xo

    Hannah, Glitter And Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter