beauty

My first ever beauty video - Empties | KatieLewLa

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hellooooo :)
Last night I uploaded my first ever beauty video to youtube. It was bloody nerve wracking however it's done now so I feel confident to do more. In fact, I have two more lined up, maybe one of those will be up either today or tomorrow!






It's a series of 3 empties videos. I've been saving emtpies for a good few months and putting off making a video so it has increased and increased haha (oooops)
This is the first if the three which covers all haircare empties.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel if you like what you see.
Hope you enjoy

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Great first video lovely! I know what you mean about them being nerve racking! I was so nervous about my first one, but feel great about them now. Looking forward to seeing more of them, and have subscribed :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! I subscribed. Your lighting is so good in this vid! You've already got it down. Wish the the best on YT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great first video Katie! You're so much braver than me. I've thought about it for a long time and everytime I make a video I won't upload it haha. Hope you go on to make more!! xo

    Hannah, Glitter And Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first vid! I'm too much of a coward, i don't want to bare my naked face to the world yet - so doing an empties is a great idea!

    Cant wait to see more!

    Love Zoe x
    www.facevaluebeautyblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter