beauty

Guest post by Lucy Rose | Lucy's favourites

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Today is a guest post from the lovely Lucy over at..
I would recommend you have a nosey at her super cute blog, she has some great reviews :)

Hey sweets! So when I saw Katie's tweet about doing a guest post, I jumped at the chance! I have never done one before, but thought why not, try something new! So for my guest post I thought I would share some of my favourites of the moment, a great way to get to know me!



Chanel No 5 Soap
I got this as a birthday present as I love love love the smell of No 5! It is so luxurious and lathers up really nice, you hardly need any which is good as it is going to last be a long while :) The smell sticks around all day too!

Xen Tan
After seeing review after review, I just couldnt hold off no longer! This little beauty may be on the expensive side, which is the main reason I put it off, but it is SO worth it. I have faffed around with tans for years now, and still havent found the 'one' that is perfect for me and ticks all the right boxes. Until now. no streaking, no smell, no stickyness, no blotches, no flaking off, and it lasts for a week!


Bioderma
I did a review on this over at my blog here ( http://lucyrosex.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/bioderma.html) if yiur looking for a simple, easy and quick way to remoce your make up this is it. Only available in France or ebay, this little beauty should be hitting the UK shelves soon!

Benefit Speed Brow 
I have been using GOSH brow gel, but after it ran out I couldn't resist this one from benefit. Benefit have never let me down, and continue to do so with this product. It sets my brows in place for the day, and really gives it the finishing touch!


Estee Lauder Eyelash Primer
This was a gift for my birthday. I have never used an eyelash primer, and now I think I won't be able to not use one again! I've always suffered with short lashes but this really makes a difference to mine and definitly makes them twice as long. Used aside some eyelash curlers and theres really no need for falsies!


MAC Chilli


I also did a blog post on this beauty on my blog here...

It is such a great shade for autumn/winter and has a lovely formula. If you read my blog you will know i'm a huge fan of lipsticks, and this has definitly made it into my top 5!


Hope you liked reading the guest post guys :) Let me know what you think, & I'm sure Lucy would love to hear from you. I would be more than happy to have more guest bloggers if anyone is interested. Either email or tweet me for more info!!

Hope you enjoy.






You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great guest post, I love the sound of the eyelash primer and the Benefit Speed Brow. Also adore the colour of that mac lipstick! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try Bioderma have heard great things about it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Mac lipstick, it's such a beautiful colour.

    xxxx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried the estee Lauder primer before and it really is good.

    Also didn't know that chanel did soap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Mac lipsticks! I need to grab myself a new one because on my mine recently broke :( Xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter