fashion

Outfit of the Night - Newton Faulkner Gig | KatieLewLa

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hello people :)

I went to see the amazing Newton Faulkner last night at York Barbican (what a lovely venue by the way) and i really thoroughly enjoyed myself. I didn't feel the need to dress up too much as his gigs are quite small and none dressy. Also i was standing so i didn't want to be uncomfortable.

Outfit of the Night - Newton Faulkner Gig


Here is the outfit i opted for....

Outfit of the Night - Newton Faulkner Gig

I'll start from the top...

Long Feather Earrings (Bought these at a jewellery party which i think was called Kimunu)
Studded Shoulder Jumper- Primark (very recently) (also available in Khaki & Denim Blue)
Sleevless Long Skull Top- Zara
Long Length Leggings- River Island
Black Patent Dr Martens- Office
Small Bag- Primark

Nails- Ombre Silver/Black
Hair- I created these gentle beachy waves using Umberto Giannini Grunge Glamour Tousled Salt Spray (which i think smells lovely)

Outfit of the Night - Newton Faulkner Gig

Thought I'd just share a sneaky peek photo from last nights events of the man himself :)
I was riiiiiiiight at the front. Eeeeeeeeek!! Amazing night!
As usual he appeared on stage with no shoes, odd stripy socks and his signature Ginger Dreads = What a man hehe

Hope you enjoy.


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Lovely outfit! I like your blog, found it through #bbloggers chat. I'm a new follower ! :)
    X Deja
    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, i love newton!<3
    i'm so jealous.
    i love your outfit too.
    you have such a great blog, i've just started following, i've had a quick look through but to be honest, you had me at newton faulkner.
    pop over and say hi at some point, i' love to chat, you seem so lovely and down to earth.
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx

    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think this is the nicest thing anyones written on my blog :)
      Thank you so much. Feels worth while when someone says something so nice about it.

      I'm now following you :)
      xxx

      Delete

Follow my Twitter