Nails

Nails of the week - Aztec | KatieLewLa

Monday, August 13, 2012

Hellooooo. Sorry i haven't posted for a week or so, had a few nail disasters last week. I planned to blog a NOTW on friday but instead decided to tip nail glue all over myself. FYI not a good idea! The stuff is basically superglue, my legs and hands were momentarily stuck together. Aaaaaggghhh!!

So this week i've seen so many different Aztec designs and couldn't decide on one to attempt, so i've taken ideas from a few and created my own. I hope you like them.

Nails of the week Aztec

Here are the polishes and nail tools i used.

nail polishes

Sinful- Metallic Glow Top Coat.
FCUK- (doesn't tell me what colour, got this one in a set at christmas) Grey.
H&M- U Must Have This
OPI Mini's- Both from the Nicki Minaj Collection.

Dotting Tools- Pack of 6 bought from eBay.
Nails Art Brushes- Pack of 10 bought from eBay.

If anyones interested in where i bought all my nail tools then let me know and i can add the eBay link. I buy pretty much all of my nail tools on eBay as they are just sooooo cheap. I think i paid 99p for the dotting tools from Hong Kong and the Nail Art Brushes were about £2.50. You know i LOVE a bargain! Still waiting for my nail stamper kit so i can start experimenting with that. Eeeeeeek.


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is such a cute manicure! I bought some nail dotting tools on ebay last week, I can't wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can do so much with them and they're so cheap :)

      Delete
  2. me encantan las uñas van muy bien con mi look besitos de Lady heels
    http://ladyhells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wicked. I love artistic nails. If only i could that off

    Great blog you have. Just become a follower :) Keep up the great work

    Luc X

    www.loveluc.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that lime green polish!!! I also have the exact same dotting tool lol

    Michelle @ bodytakesabeating.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter