fashion

Outfit of the day, Maxi Dress | KatieLewLa

Monday, August 13, 2012

Went out for a meal this saturday night for a friends 21st. Wasn't feeling 100% so wanted to wear something comfortable but pretty :) Sorry the picture isn't the best quality, i'd forgotten to take my camera out with me so had to make do with the trusty iPhone and my boyfriends photography skills haha.

outfit of the day maxi dress



Dress- Asda
Cardigan- Primark
Belt- New Look
Necklace- Animal
Earrings- River Island
Bracelet- Edinburgh FRINGE festival market


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Such a pretty dress! Asda seem to have some really nice maxi dressed in at the mo!

    Also, I've tagged you in my Liebster Blog Award! have a look if you'd like to: http://knockoutcouture.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I got this maxi dress a couple of years ago & have only just started wearing it. Now follwing your blog.
      x

      Delete
  2. You have great very bloga, I be jealous. I do not know english. I use from dictionary. As for I fashion interest (concern) invite. I am planner. It can my creation please and we will run into . * * * / PLANNER FASHION * * * http://www.zapalov.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah sure :) I'm now following you on both. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice dress. I have like two and I didnt even wore them this summer smh, great post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised i did as we haven't had much of a summer this year. About 2 weeks of it :(

      Delete
  5. Asda is awesome for clothes, I have so much stuff from there. I hate it when people look down nose at it in favour of primark when they are the same price range! I think the fit of Asda stuff is better than other budget brands.

    Stories of an English Rose

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter