beauty

Fashion and Beauty Haul | KatieLewLa

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Over the past week I've bought a number of things which i though i'd share.... I'm starting a masters in September which is why i'm buying winter clothes early while i can still afford it.

Fashion and Beauty Haul H&M, maternal

This cable knit jumper from H&M is so nice, i chose it because its got different colour sparkly wool in it :D

I'd purchased an ear cuff a while ago and it was too big for my little ears (sad face) so hopefully this one will do the job!


Fashion and Beauty Haul tesco

I'd had my eye on these for a while and finally decided to try one on. Loved it that much that i decided to buy two different colours. They also have these in blue and beige. Bargain at £12 i think.

Fashion and Beauty Haul, herbal essences, dirty works

I've seen so many bloggers raving about herbal essences repair masques, so i've decided to give one a go since they're so cheap.

Dirty works is available in Sainsbury's. The obvious reason i was attracted to it is that its a replica of soap & glory which i LOVE. This is a copy of soap & glory's calm one calm all bubble bath and i must say it smells very much the same at a fraction of the price. I paid £3 for this.


Fashion and Beauty Haul, H&M, Matalan

As i'm not a lover of jeans these cords took my fancy. They are so comfy and a nice change to jeans.

I'm in love with all this ombre at the moment. Hair, nails, clothes you name it which is why i grabbed this. Its also available in yellow.


Fashion and Beauty Haul Lush, tiptop

As a lover of topshop cosmetics the new range of Louise Gray items excited me A LOT! cannot wait to put this baby on my nails. The cute mirror was a nice little added bonus regardless of the 5 minute blonde moment me and my mum had working out how to open it HAHA (embarassing).

One thing i haven't shared with my followers yet is my unhealthy obsession with Lush. LOVE LOVE LOVE lush. I had quite a large stash but recently ran out of my fave bubble bar (the comforter) having withdrawal symptoms i went into lush to buy another one but they had sold out (cryyyyyyy- obviously others love it as much as me) Instead i purchased 2 of my next fave creamy candy.


Fashion and Beauty Haul avene, tangle teezer, botanics

I wanted a speedy alternative to using a hot cloth cleanser every night when i haven't got the energy which is why i bought Avene micellar lotion. Its not great at removing makeup but if i use a couple of baby wipes first it does the job a lot better and hasn't made me break out.

LOVE the tangle teezer. Nuff said!

Saw a couple of bloggers mention this cleanser and as i'm a lover of hot cloth cleansers and natural products i thought i'd give this a go. Can't wait to try it.




You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. You got some really awesome stuff! I especially love the cable knit sweater and the ombre/dip dye top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) tempted to go & buy the yellow ombre top aswell x

      Delete
  2. I loove the H&M sweater and the jewelry!Enjoy your new stuff!:)
    xoxo Maria

    http://makeupkiss14.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love clothing for autumn/winter :)

      You have a lovely blog. I'm now following.

      Delete

Follow my Twitter