Nails

Nails of the week - Gradient | KatieLewLa

Friday, July 06, 2012

So, every Friday night when I'm at the boyfriends getting ready for work I paint my nails and they're going to last me for the rest of the week. I'm going to a christening on sunday and today i've bought an orange dress so I wanted some orange themed nails. A lot of people are doing gradient nails at the minute so I decide to follow suit. So here are my orange/red gradient nails.

Nails of the week - Gradient

To get his effect I used a cosmetic sponge to apply it. The colours I used were H&M- Peach Me Soon and No7 stay perfect- Rose Truffle. (sorry that the image isn't great)

Nails of the week - Gradient


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I just followed. Your nails look so awesome!

    Would appreciate it if you checked out my blog too.
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! Definitely need to try this at some point :) loving the blog hun xx

    http://www.jsandmakeup.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably the most perfect gradient nails I've seen! You did such a good job of them. Your newest follower :)
    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter