Nails

Dream Catcher Nails | KatieLewLa

Monday, September 22, 2014

Lime Green Dream Catcher Nails
Isn't Pinterest a wonderful thing? I find so much inspiration on there when I'm lacking in the creativity department which is most days recently. Dream Catcher nails have been 'Catching' my eye for quite a while now but I've never found the confidence to give them a whirl. Well, yesterday I was feeling like perking myself up a bit with some nice nails, and decided to have a crack at them. 
I was opting for a pretty boring, sensible colour until my Dad entered the room and insisted on Lime Green, so we went with it. I used two coats of 'Did it on em' polish from the O.P.I Nicki Minaj Collection which is a lovely fresh Lime Green colour and then I drew the Dream Catchers on with a fine brown Sharpie pen. I love using Sharpies to draw nail art, I find it so much easier than trying to use runny nail polish, I end up just making a mess. Voila, my dream catcher nail, easy peasy and didn't take too much faffing about. I really like them.
I'd love to see some of your designs using a Sharpie, I'm forever looking for new ideas. Please add any links you have to sharpie nails in the comments and I'll be sure to have a nose :)
Hope you enjoy


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow my Twitter