lifestyle

A little explanation | I'm back | KatieLewLa

Friday, August 08, 2014


 
Hello all, I have some explaining to do, but I'm back..... with a vengeance!
As I'm sure some of you have been aware, for the last 2 years I've been studying a Masters at uni. In my first year things weren't too difficult to manage and I could still find time for blogging. During my second year I tried really hard but found myself struggling to find the time to write posts for my lovely readers. It got to a point where all of my spare time was consumed writing essays and planning work experience and my little blog was put on the back burner. This made me very sad actually, I thoroughly enjoyed chatting with all of you, through my blog and also through #bbloggers on twitter but I knew that it wouldn't be forever and there would be light at the end of the tunnel. I'm pleased to tell you I've found the light. My masters is complete, I am awaiting final results which fingers crossed will come back positive and make me a very happy girl indeed. I am overwhelmingly pleased that my followers have hung on and haven't removed me from their feeds due to lack of posting, I promise I'm going to make it up to you all and remove the unwelcome cobwebs hanging around on Katie Lew La!
Over the next couple of weeks I'm going to fill you in on some products I have been enjoying using during our time apart, as well as a few lifestyle posts on how I've coped throughout my studies, balancing those things that are important. Please do let me know if there is anything in particular you would like me to cover, I'd be happy to help.
Until then, enjoy my series of reviews on scrummy products that I can't get enough of.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congratulations on completing your Masters! I completed my PhD towards the end of last year and at the end it was pretty manic. I had to abandon posting too as I had so much work to do and I really missed it but it's worth it in the end x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is absolutely worth it in the end :) and now things are settled down again I've got back into the rhythm of things. Congratulation on your PhD, that's fantastic! X

      Delete

Follow my Twitter