hair

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray Review | KatieLewLa

Friday, January 17, 2014

Howdyyyyy :)

Today's little review will be on a product I've been using for quite a while now and that is the TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection shine spray.

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection shine spray
You know those products that you use pretty much religiously every time you wash your hair and you sort of look past them? Well this is one of those. I've used this after washing my hair for the last few months and really didn't consider how useful it is. We all know how essential it is to use a good heat protector. In the past I've had a love/hate relationship with them because I often find they make my hair feel greasy or sticky, however still I continue to use them because I know how important it is to protect hair from heat. 
I saw a blogger recommend this budget buy a few months ago and have been using it ever since with no stickiness whatsoever! As far as heat protectants go I'd say it's pretty darn pleasing. It has a nice fresh scent similar to all the TRESemme products and one thing I love is that when spraying onto wet hair I find it helps to detangle my fine tresses. I have a real problem with tangly wet hair so having something with two uses is brilliant! I would also agree with the statement that it adds shine. Those of you with coloured blonde hair I'm sure will agree that shine is something that rarely happens, but using this does seem to add more of a shine than usual for me. It's really difficult to test whether or not it lives up to it's heat protecting properties although people do tell me that my hair is looking in great condition recently so I guess that's a bonus. Heat doesn't appear to be doing any visible damage to my hair :)
All in all I would definitely recommend this as a budget essential. I will most certainly be repurchasing it when it runs out as for me it does the job!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow my Twitter