Nails

Nails of the week - Black Glitter and Stars | KatieLewLa

Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Well good afternooooon!

My nails have had a serious lack of attention recently. I got into such a good routine of painting them weekly but I literally just have not had time to squeeze them in. Grrrrrrr! Between work, uni, placement and life in general my blogging regime has really taken a back seat which makes me really sad, although I'm trying my best to fit it in between where ever I can. 

Anyway, yippee I managed to squeeze in painting my nails this week. Granted they were super quick and done in about 15/20 minutes, but still I feel they turned out quite alright do you?


nails black glitter and stars
 I picked this nifty little pack of gems up from primark a few weeks ago for just £1. Who even knew that primark sold nail art items? I certainly didn't. I was chuffed to pieces and shall be looking in there again to see if I can grab some more nail art bargains. I mainly fancied using the stars but I'm sure I'll find use for the others.


These nails were inspired by bonfire night. The glittery colour and stars remind me of all the lovely fireworks I've been seeing. The nail polish I used was just two coats of OPI 'On her majesty's secret service' which I do believe is from the 'Skyfall' Collection. Its a lovely glittery black colour that isn't really done justice in the photos. It really is full of beautiful colours in the specks of glitter.


Let me know what you think to these simple and super quick nails. The next few nail art posts might also be super quick nails for those who haven't got much time on their hands (mwahahahaha pun intended).


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love your nails, omg Katie they look gorgeous! I saw this picture on your IG earlier and just had to come on your blog for a closer look lol. I want my nails to look like this ha. Great post hunni xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle, not half as gorgeous as you look ALL THE TIME! :) lol Hope you're well xx

      Delete
  2. Hey, youve got a very nice post there. I have to agree with what you say I will bookmark this page and check for more updates. You can check out my page as well its Football betting Your one stop source for all the best football betting tips, football predictions, guides & analysis in winning Soccer betting youll ever find.
    jeux de mario

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovely :) I'm so glad you enjoy it x

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter