lifestyle

Ebay Lace Phone Case | KatieLewLa

Sunday, November 18, 2012

It has become relatively clear to me recently that I buy a lot of bargains on eBay. Now when I say bargains I mean under the £5 mark more often than not! I post most of my eBay finds on my Instagram but for those of you that don't have it or who would like to see the pictures in full view & know a little bit more info, I've decided to start posting my eBay finds on my blog :)

I have had quite a few eBay finds recently so I might backdate them a bit but this one is my most recent which I have received this week.

Ebay Lace Phone Case

How super super adorable is this phone case? I bought this one from China as it was slightly cheaper. It was £2.79 

But.... whilst searching for my links earlier I discovered that there is now a UK seller of these lovely little cases for those of you are interested (delivery is MUCH faster)

They are also available in a few other colours (ice cream colours they call them) & I honestly think they are all lovely. I might have to buy another colour!

Here is me rocking the phone case in true style with messy hair & galaxy nails (lazy day) :D

Ebay Lace Phone Case

Let me know if you like this kind of post & I will definitely do it more often & back date my other recent eBay finds :D

Hope you enjoy.



You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. Love this phone case so much, it's adorable! I'd love to see your ebay bargains! :)

    Jo xo
    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this case! Seriously considering buying this actually! Been looking for a case for ages, thank you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this case..tempted to buy one for myself! following :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a gorgeous phone case, i love the colour! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me toooo, favourite colour at the moment :) xx

      Delete
  5. Ooof, added to my watch list :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. That case is so adorable! In my favourite colour too!! I'm sold :) Haha! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super pretty, it reminds me of Tiffany's & Co for some reason? I'm addicted to phone cases and love a good bargain like this! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. Its the colour isn't it xx

      Delete
  8. I was literally just looking at this case, and then I saw this post and I was like ahhh it's so pretty!

    Shame I don't actually have an iPhone though, I can dream :(

    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh can you not get something similar for the phone you have? xx

      Delete
  9. That case is gorgeous! Can't believe it only cost that much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That phone cover is adorable!!!!
    What a great find. :)

    Caroline.x
    starsandthebutterflies.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that is a gorgeous iphone case, i wish i had one ahah :P

    Sophierosehearts x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to buy that case it's so cute, I'm a new follower and I have just started blogging, mine is http://debbiedarling.co.uk, if you fancy checking it out x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Beautiful Case, I seriously want one now lol Xx

    http://al-shamamakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous! Wish they made them for blackberry! :( x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore this case! Going to order one on payday I think! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. super love this!! I was gona buy the purple one a few months back, cant actually remember why i didnt!

    LeaLea
    www.lealeaho.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. That case is gorgeous! Logging onto eBay now...oops! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for posting this chick I got the case in lilac hehe :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely eyeliner, just found your blog via #bbloggers on twitter. x

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter