fashion

Keeping up with trends - Primark | KatieLewLa

Thursday, February 07, 2013

I've been so busy recently with work & uni that fashion has sort of taken a back seat for me. I've been spending the little money I have got on beauty products. However I've been working my ass off recently for some extra pennies and I took a trip to Primark last week to see if I could bag myself some fashion bargains.

I was so pleasantly surprised at the array of on trend jewellery they had going on at VERY affordable prices. I picked up this bunch of bargain jewellery to see me through the skulls & crosses trend for a while...

Apologies for the images not being great (as usual the weather is miserable, meaning the lighting is very poor quality)

primark jewellery, keeping up with trends



Can you believe I didn't pay over £2 for an item!

primark jewellery, keeping up with trends


primark jewellery, keeping up with trends


primark jewellery, keeping up with trends

I think that there are some great items here and they are just so ridiculously cheap I could hardly believe my peepers! I recommend you all take a trip to your local Primark for some of these gems hehe. Especially if you're like me and currently haven't got much time or finance to allow for your fashion fix.

Hope you enjoy



You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I have the cross necklace - earrings and double ring! <3 primark jewellery as so good value for money!

    Now following your blog on GFC :) WOuld you like to follow each other?

    If so, you can visit my blog here:

    LurchHoundLoves.com

    Thanks!

    Charlie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys, I especially love the cross necklace to the left of the picture. I don't often go to the jewellery section of Primark but I think I should start visiting! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice jewellery :) It's so great to buy presents for yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to head to Primark this week, love the beaded bracelets xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some lovely things and what a bargain! We have a store in South-Africa called Mr Price, and they stock some of the same stuff as Primark, I'm hoping they'll get some of these in :-) xoxo

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I own most of this, its amazing isn't it!
    I snapped one of the rings on the cross ring though, so treat it gently :)
    Need to get down to a Primark soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo absolutely love the 3 pack of bracelets! I have those cross earrings :) xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want the ring and single cross necklace but I can never find them when I'm in there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find primark go through phases of bringing out decent jewellery pieces, but by the looks of things now is the time to shop! I havent been into Primark in ages!

    Leanne @ Leanne-Marie | Beauty, fashion & lifestyle. x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. those bracelets are gorgeous, I absolutely love bargain jewellery xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds, I'm loving all the gold crosses! :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bracelets you got! I have those cross ear rings! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Primark jewellery sometimes! But I have to agree with Leanne, it does come in dribs and drabs! You have managed to grab some fab stuff :)

    Futures; a Beauty & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh you found some great pieces, I love the cross necklace xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow I'm totally loving all the crosses in the jewellery pieces!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. All the jewellery is something i would wear out day & night :D Primark are soo good for their cheap jewellery - can't beat it :D

    lovely blog too :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. You really can not beat primark for bargain jewellery

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter