hair

Herbal Essences Clarifying Shampoo and Conditioner | KatieLewLa

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

                  Herbal Essences Clarifying Shampoo and Conditioner

Recently my hair has been getting greasy really quickly so after much reading and review searches I decided to try using a clarifying shampoo & conditioner. I didn't want to spent too much as I'm not sure if it will work so after reading many reviews on MUA I saw this was a HG product to many reviewers and thought I'd give it a try. Currently about to step in the shower and shall be posting the results afterwards 😊 

FINGERS CROSSED!


pinterest-4f5e2.html

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. i love herbal essences, so i'm really hoping this does the trick for you. keep us posted! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Want a summer scarf? Enter to win a $20 ScarvesDotNet Gift Certificate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really did do the trick for me! Was very pleased....

      KatieLewLa <3

      Delete
  2. I have never got on with herbal essence, dont think it is right for my hair type, but they do smell lovely!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/
    @WhatKimiDidNext

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does smell very yummy... I'd used herbal essences a few years ago and i found it did nothing for me either, but this particular one definitely does it for me!

      KatieLewLa <3

      Delete
  3. I've never used this sampoo because I prefer acid sampoo.
    great post!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acid shampoo? Might have to look into that one, not heard of it before..... Thanks

      KatieLewLa <3

      Delete
  4. Herbal Essences is such a good product, I use either the blue one or the purple one(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking i may have to try another one to see if it works as well :)

      KatieLewLa ❤

      Delete
  5. I'm really careful with Herbal Essences, I love their products but they're full of SLS which really puts me off. Since I stopped using Herbal Essences my hair has oddly been in better condition. I use their products every now and then though and absolutely love the smell! x

    ReplyDelete

Follow my Twitter