hair

Herbal Essences Clarifying Shampoo & Conditioner Review | KatieLewLa

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

A couple of weeks ago i posted about my problem greasy hair. I purchased Herbal essences fresh balance shampoo & conditioner and i must say i have been VERY pleased with the results.

The product smells really fruity and fresh without being too overpowering/artificial and it lathers up really well so you only need to use a small amount. After shampooing i immediately noticed how much cleaner my hair felt. The conditioner has the same lovely scent and feels very light on your hair. This shampoo & conditioner obviously isn't designed to be moisturising for hair so i wasn't expecting it to leave my hair silky soft but it still left it feeling great and wasn't drying.

Overall i was very impressed with my bargain purchase, i got the shampoo & conditioner on 3 for 2 in boots so i think i paid about £5 for 3, bargain or what? I usually spend so much on haircare and after using this I'm wondering if its necessary! The only complaint i have about the fresh balance range is that it left my hair quite static, but on the plus side even after 3 days there was no sign of any grease. SUCCESS!! 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oooh i never knew you were a bblogger!! I'll have to add you to my ever growing following list :) Totally forgot about herbal essences i used to love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am indeeed! very new to this haha :-) x

      Delete

Follow my Twitter